Choice complaint on undesirable behaviour or else

Undesirable behaviour

If you are the victim of undesirable behaviour, such as sexual intimidation, aggression, violence or discrimination, you can contact the confidential counsellor.

Academic integrity

Is your complaint related to academic integrity?
If so, please contact the Confidential Counsellor for Academic Integrity / Committee for Academic Integrity


Back to the homepage

Last Modified: 10-12-2013